Swimming fish

"Start Your Job Search Here"

Swimming fish
Swimming fish

Saturday 18 July 2015

POST105:Mind Blowing Letter :Open Letter From An Engineer To Prime Minister Narendra Modi

Open Letter From An Engineer To Prime Minister Narendra Modi

An engineering student Rakesh Roushan wrote an Open Letter to Prime Minister Narendra Modi stating that ” Open Letter To Prime Minister Narendra Modi By Engineers” Which is going viral in Social Media.
The post reached more than 29k shares in social media alone. The letter shows the difficulties faced by every engineering student across the country. This Open Letter is very heart touching and we suggest every engineering student to read it.
Here is the Open letter by Engineering Student:
Students against corruption.
Dedicated to all my engineering friends. A message to P.M Narendra Modi from engineers.
Sir, we have worked hard for 22 years, with commitment. And with hope… our parents have invested lakhs of rupees for our education. But sir, what is the use of it… Even after hard work for such a long time we are unemployed.. My college did not even call a single company for the campus placement drive.
My seniors asked me to create account in Naukri. But it was of no use as I only get updates for B.P.O and tech support. Sir, S.S.L.C is more than enough to work in a B.P.O. Seniors then asked me to go in search of a job myself… I did.. But companies today don’t need freshers they only need experienced candidates.
Companies are hiring freshers only if they have a good reference… But I don’t have reference or influence. ‘Failed’.
Then some people asked me to approach some industries and to hand over my resumes to watchmen… I even did that… But watchmen answers me that our company has vacancies only for I.T.I and diplomas, we don’t need engineers… I failed.
Then some people suggested me to join some consultancy… I even did that… consultancy showed me a ray of hope. They arranged an interview for me. I went there and first question asked by H.R. was: what [do] you do from morning till evening?
I answered that I SEARCH jobs.
He laughed at me and suggested [me] to join some courses. Ok, I even did that by investing some more money to complete my dreams. Then consultancy arranged for one more interview, I went there… it was a small scale industry.. I got selected in 3 rounds of interview. H.R offered me 8,000 to 10,000 rupees per month with a two years bond in a metropolitan city where I at least need 10,000 rupees to fulfill my basic needs as a bachelor. Respected Sir would u accept this type of a job? I guess NO.
My friend who has secured very less marks than me us working in a M.N.C wil a package of 25000 because he had influence. Sir, we have invested lakhs and have done hard work not to earn 8,000?
We avoid attending family programmes not because we have EGO but it’s because we don’t have a job. First question asked by relatives is ‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW’. Sir, I feel ashamed to answer this question.

Whenever I call my parents the first question they ask me is DID YOU GET A JOB. I again feel ashamed.
I have to ask money from my dad at least for food and shelter. This is the most worst moment… I feel ashamed. One small request sir if India don’t have potential to give employment, stop giving license to new colleges. 50 new
engineering colleges [have] been permitted every year in my state. Is that important… around 2 lakh students are joining for engineering every year only in my state.
Why is that sir… I have lost all my faith because I have gone through very bad times and failures.
But I AM PROUD TO BE A ENGINEER. This is not only my story , but every engineer who doesn’t have money and influence.
We badly need your help, you are our only hope sir. #NARENDRAMODI
We resonate with the views in this letter. At a time when graduates are being termed as “unemployable” and with the government having no real solution to the problem of unemployment, it is questionable how more and more engineering colleges are being sanctioned every year. Existing engineering campuses continue to get permission to have more seats every year.
Why are our engineering colleges not able to provide education of the level that makes our graduates “employable” and why should our engineer friends have to settle for measly paying jobs?
What do you think?

***
We don’t know the Original Creator of this open letter, but we appreciate from the bottom of our heart.


Keep Visiting: www.jobgurujob.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Job Openings

Swimming fish