Swimming fish

"Start Your Job Search Here"

Swimming fish
Swimming fish

Monday 1 June 2015

POST94:MUST READ:Successful story for freshers on job interview shared by Clark


POST94:MUST READ:The successful story for freshers on job interview shared by Clark


I'm making 4x what I was making just two years ago. Four dollars for every one dollar I was making before…

"I was sort of amongst my friends known as the guy that always hated his job. I was constantly complaining about why things weren't happening for me at work, and I had tons of anxiety about that.

I felt like I was trying a lot of things. I felt like I was really working hard, and really busy. Nothing seemed to be happening for me. I was barely getting by on the salary I had, the company I was at was failing. Things just really weren't working out for me.

Ramit [said] 'if you go through Dream Job you can get companies in a bidding war', and I remember thinking 'this guy is a jerk, I can't believe he just said that to me.' And six months later I was actually in that position, where I had two of my tier one companies pitting offers against each other... because I stuck with the program and followed it through and worked really hard at it.

I'm making 4x what I was making just two years ago. Four dollars for every one dollar I was making before."
For More posts on jobs: Visit: www.jobgurujob.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Job Openings

Swimming fish