Swimming fish

"Start Your Job Search Here"

Swimming fish
Swimming fish

Saturday 31 January 2015

POST33: BEST SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR YOUR JOB APPLICATION

HERE WE HAVE  BEST SAMPLE COVER LETTER FOR YOU...



Based on your application for Job post,you can change it accordingly


Dear 
[INSERT HIRING MANAGER’S NAME]
Example : JOBGURUJOB

Regarding the
[INSERT JOB TITLE]
Example: POST OF SOFTWARE TRAINEE 

position currently advertised on www.jobgurujob.com, please find attached a copy of my CV for your consideration.I’m looking to gain practical experience within
[INSERT INDUSTRY SECTOR]
Example: Information Technology Industry/Networking
and feel that a Part-time/Full-time position within your company would help me to demonstrate the abilities I have.
INCLUDE IF YOU HAVE UNDERTAKEN WORK EXPERIENCE
Example:Completed My B.E/B.Tech/ Experience in Add posting jobs
I have been studying
[INSERT RELEVANT COURSE]
Example : C/J2EE/Mainframe Course
where I
[INSERT KEY RESPONSIBILITY OR ACHIEVEMENT]
Example: Completed Project so 
.I believe my skills in
[INSERT KEY SKILLS]
Example: C/J2EE/Mainframe Course
 would make me a positive addition to your team.If you would like to get in touch to discuss my application and to arrange an interview, you can contact me via
[INSERT PHONE NUMBER OR EMAILADDRESS]
Example:9999999999  OR Jobgurujob@gmail.com
.I look forward to hearing from you soon.Yours sincerely
[INSERT NAME]
Example: JOBGURU


ALSO CHECK : CTS FRESHERS DRIVE 2014
                            HCL FRESHERS DRIVE 2014
                            TCS FRESHERS DRIVE 2014
                            WIPRO FRESHERS DRIVE 2014
                            ARICENT FRESHERS DRIVE 2014
                             IBM FRESHERS DRIVE 2014
                             HCL MAINFRAME DRIVE FOR EXP
                             CTS WOMENS DRIVE 2014
                             VOICE JOBS
                             NON-VOICE JOBS  
                                      
                                                 
                          

SEE MORE AT: WWW.JOBGURUJOB.COM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Job Openings

Swimming fish